Quality at Rocky Mountain Hydrostatics is more than procedures and manuals. Quality is an attitude which permeates through all RMH personnel. This results in the highest quality product available, and additionally, offering the most cost-effective solution available. Quality is a commitment by each person at RMH from the day your pump or motor is received, and through the complete remanufacturing process. RMH believes this attitude toward quality is the cornerstone of the company and an essential element for long term customer relationships.
RMH Quality System Elements include:
- RMH is a Designated Overhaul Point for the United States Navy and adheres to U.S. Navy quality standards.
- Strict adherence to ISO 9002 Quality Management System procedures and standards.
- NASA/JPL approved vendor under AS 9003 standards.
- Strict adherence to all Mil-Std and Mil-Spec requirements for all Department of Defense (DOD) products.
- All parts used in our remanufacturing process and products are either OEM, or meet/exceed the OEM specs for that part. RMH does not purchase "reverse engineered" aftermarket parts.
- All stages of the remanufacturing process are strictly controlled by documentation and check points.
- 800 HP custom designed test stand, to ensure every unit we ship meets the required applicable performance standards for that unit.
- Yearly calibration of all measuring instruments to ensure proper results.
- Full service in-house machine shop led by award-winning machinists.